Ty Lou is a 90m2 cottage designed for 4 to 5 persons, in a renovated farm building.On the ground floor, you will find a large living/dining room with a fitted kitchen, and a wooden conservatory opening on a 50m2 patio, relaxation area and pastures.
The fire place is open on 2 sides, so that the two main ground-floor rooms benefit from it. It is equipped for winter barbecues, and its stone-and-wood architecture makes the environment warm and cozy.
On the 1st floor, you will find a bedroom with a double bed, a tadelakt bathroom and separate toilets.
On the 2nd floor/mezzanine, you will find a bedroom with a single bed, a Futon sofa that can be converted into a double bed, and a toilet space for a family or a couple. Ty Lou is the cottage for your holidays in Brittany./span>
- electric owen
- céramique plate
- Micro wave owen
- Controlled inertia radiators (heat transmitting fluid)
- Multimedia and video equipment
- Large traditionnal stone fireplace
- Patio with wooden garden furniture and stone barbecue
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Storage room for bicycles, pushchairs and others.
- product for house cleaning
- waste sorting area
- washing line
- baby items are provided free of charge on request: bath tub, portable cot, high chair, pushcahir, potty
- Cost charge electric consumption (the meter is read when you arrive and when you leave): heating, dishwasher, light, electric equipment
- tourist tax ( 0,75 euros/day/adult)
- possibility to hire vebd linen (9€ each) et towels (7€ for 1 bath and 2 hands)
- Firewood (one basket offered and then, 5 €/bag)
- House cleaning if you don't wish to do it yourself (50€)