Spacious and refined, Ty Tan is a 150 m2 cottage combining comfort and tradition in a typical Breton house.
On the ground floor, you will find a dining room in a wood-and-glass extension opening on a 50m2 patio, the garden, pastures (easterly exposure) ; a cozy living room around the fire place (equipped for winter barbecues) where you can meet, read, chat… and a kitchen area built around the original china cabinet, with an American bar opening on the living room.
The 1st floor features a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with a single bed, a tadelakt-and-wood bathroom and separate toilets.
On the 2nd floor, you will find a bedroom with two single beds (and the possibility to add up to 2) and a toilet area, a bedroom with a double bed, a study, a shower room, toilets.
Ty Tan, a cottage in Brittany designed for big families, holidays gathering cousins, aunts, uncles and grand-parents, or friends, with all the comfort and well-being you can wish for.
- electric owen
- céramique plate
- Micro wave owen
- Controlled inertia radiators (heat transmitting fluid)
- Multimedia and video equipment
- Large traditionnal stone fireplace
- Patio with wooden garden furniture and stone barbecue
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Storage room for bicycles, pushchairs and others.
- product for house cleaning
- waste sorting area
- washing line
- baby items are provided free of charge on request: bath tub, portable cot, high chair, pushcahir, potty
- Cost charge electric consumption (the meter is read when you arrive and when you leave): heating, dishwasher, light, electric equipment
- tourist tax ( 0,75 euros/day/adult)
- possibility to hire vebd linen (9€ each) et towels (7€ for 1 bath and 2 hands)
- Firewood (one basket offered and then, 5 €/bag)
- House cleaning if you don't wish to do it yourself (75€)